Monday, February 8, 2010

Relieved

I've watched these past few weekends go by, and I'm not sorry to see them go. Oddly, I'm encouraged and excited for Monday. I think we're going to make "Saturday's" a semi-permenant thing around here, J can go fishing in the morning, and I'll get my break to read/write/breathe. It's done wonders for my mood to have just a few ours to myself and my thoughts without the TV on, or someone trying to captivate my interest. But honestly, I won't start counting on any kind of routine until after Child #2 has arrived and is a few months old.

I just want to thank the Muse of Inspiration for the crazy thoughts I was recieving last night, and that I hope I can put this inspiration to good use.

All right Monday, let's get along, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment