Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ashy Wednesday

I indulged a little and slept in this morning until just after 7 am. My original thought was that I would get up when Hubby did, at 4:30 am. Normally I get up with him in the morning, but today was not a normal day and he had to be to work 2 hours earlier than he usually does. It thrilled me to no end to walk down the stairs and to my "office area" which I "detoxed" and busted through yesterday. Now it is open and clutter free, for the most part, and begging to be used. And use it I will, when naptime shows up around noon.

I want to take a minute to say that I feel so incredibly blessed to be married to the wonderful man that I am. He's been amazingly supportive of my writing and nothing but encouraging. I love that man to pieces!

I'd best get to it.

Current read: Tuesday's with Morrie

No comments:

Post a Comment