Monday, July 12, 2010

Nobody said change was easy...

Day 2 of my "month of change", and I already feel as though I am failing, which makes me feel downright pathetic. My little pixie normally takes a couple short naps during mid morning and early afternoon. Today, she has been up since 9 am, and its already 1:30 pm! Of course, I know that she isn't the one keeping me from being successful. I've wasted a ton of time, and gotten nothing accomplished. I have a gazillion excuses, and none of them matter. If I can't even keep a promise to myself to be more productive, what good am I really? There is still most of the afternoon. And since I suspect that my daughter may just have fallen asleep, I'm going to cut this short and try to get some writing done. If I can write everyday for the next month, I will feel accomplished. If I can write and change, I'll have succeeded. I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment