Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I can see the breakthrough!

Now, if I could only just get to it! I read some simple yet wonderful articles from Scott Nicholson at www.hauntedcomputer.com this morning. It made me reminisce a little about my favorite childhood books/authors (not in any particular order, just as I remembered them).

1. Goosebumps by R.L. Stine
2. Anne of Green Gables (and sequels) by L.M. Montgomery
3. Nicholas Sparks
4. Mary Higgins Clark
5. Anne McCaffery
6. Little House on the Prairie books by Laura Ingalls Wilder
7. Frindle by Andrew Clements
8. Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling
9. The Thoroughbred Series by Joanna Campbell
10. Babysitter's Club by Ann M. Martin
11. The Saddle Club books by Bonnie Bryant
12. Herculeah Jones series by Betsy Byars
13. Pony Pals by Jeanne Betancourt
14. Lost Years of Merlin Series by T.A. Barron
15. The Work and the Glory Series by Gerald N. Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment