Saturday, January 22, 2011

The sun will come out tomorrow

Mostly because I'm in California. But figuratively speaking, I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be an amazing day.

Today was fast and hard. I took a unisom pill, so here's a quick overview before I pass out. Pictures and details to come tomorrow.

- Today I played mechanic with Mustache Man at the Auto Skills Center on base. We replaced the leaf springs and front shocks on our truck.

- While at the Skills Center, I tried to save a caterpillar. It literally dove off my hand while I was walking it to safety.

- Realized we were missing parts, ran to the store to get them, got lost (causing a breakdown and much panic) and barely made it before they closed, and was treated like crap for being a woman (I'm assuming).

All in all, it was a welcome kind of stress. It was nice to have a project to work on without having to referee kiddos every couple seconds. 12 Days until moving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment