Sunday, January 9, 2011

Packing/Moving Progress




26 DAYS LEFT!

And a busy 26 days they will be. Mustache Man and I plan on being all packed up and ready to go a week before our actual moving day, which gives us even less time... but, we will be prepared this time, instead of scrambling and cramming.

Ayslyn has started growing out of her 6-9 month clothes, which thrills me to no end. As I've always said, I love watching my kids grow up! We got a jumperoo off Pendleton Yard Sales, and she is delighted with the standing and bouncing she can now do on her own. Zach is full of energy, and I'm eager to have a backyard he can burn his energy off in. We hope to get a family dog soon after moving into our new place - we've been waiting rather impatiently for one. We've been day dreaming about our new home, and all the happiness and new opportunities we hope to experience in it.

Mustache Man is steadfastly applying to whatever jobs he comes across, and while I know we are both concerned about not yet having a job lined up, we are taking great comfort in the blessings in our situation and our family.

I am still "contemplating" exercising and writing, and fighting my dead/inspiration-less feelings. The stress of packing and our continuing job hunt is exhausting. I'm sure it's all in my head and an excuse, but I have hope that I will perk up once we are back home with the trees we love and the rain we've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment