Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mutterings

Today is Sunday. Sunday's are usually peaceful for my soul. Today I find I am antsy, and restless. Maybe I need to go shopping.

The truth is, I DO need to go shopping. Ayslyn is in near-desperate need to fall/cool weather clothing. She has barely a handful right now since she outgrew her last size and is now in 6-9 month clothes. She has been rather cranky the last few days, and whether this is because she has a cold or because she is teething, I know not. Its probably both.

Zach has gone 2 entire accident free nights in his "big boy underwear". YES!!! This is a huge milestone for me. I've been dreading the night time stuff, but it's going well. I'm sure we will run into "accidents" but for now, I'm just overjoyed that my boy has taken to potty training so well!

Jerry comes home this week (I can officially say that), on Friday. To say that I am excited is not exactly right. I am on one hand, I miss that man so much every time he's gone overnight (or longer... you know, almost a month in this case). However, the kids and I have gotten into a groove, and it's a groove that I'm very productive and happy with. We will see, hopefully we all adjust well to Dad being back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment