Thursday, October 28, 2010

About to surrender for the night...

But before I do, I wanted to end the night on a positive note, especially given my earlier post.

So, things that rocked about today...
1. Ayslyn took 2 fantastic naps
2. The kids ate dinner without a problem, and then excitedly took baths
3. I finished my raspberry and chocolate ice cream. This is positive because it's no longer in my freezer tempting me.
4. Jerry and I talked and are happier

My truth for the day is this - I consider my marriage to be permanent, and I build my life on and around it. It doesn't mean that it's perfect, but it does mean that Jerry is going to be there with me through all the ups and downs. To be able to rely on his presence like that is one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given.

On that note, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment