Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 3... 15 left.

I am so very. very. very glad to be at the end of September. It was a great month - my husband was home quite a bit more than usual, which is not to say that it was a lot... just more than usual.

There's just something I love about October. Maybe it's because that's when Jerry and I met for the second time, but for the first officially. Maybe it's because October is when I decided he would be mine, thus sealing my fate. Maybe it's because on Halloween he asked me to be his girlfriend.

All in all, October is a great month and that much closer to the end of the year, which means closer to moving. And to the rest of our life.

Today was great. More detox, I cheated at the end of the day and had some regular food (small amounts... a slice of cheese and some veggies) because I got super dizzy and light headed. Let's be honest, when you're the only one around to take care of your two young children, who can't do anything for themselves, fainting is just not a good idea. Zach took a 2+ hour nap in his big boy underwear and didn't have an accident. It was probably no big deal for him, but it was a huge milestone for me!

Sleep is calling my name, but while my head is oh-so-comfy resting on this stack of pillows behind me, I feel the urge to write. I think I'll follow my urge.

No comments:

Post a Comment