Saturday, September 18, 2010

I fell off the wagon... and got run over by the one behind me...

Not really, but it almost feels like it.

Since the last time I posted, we've had Jerry's sister visit and leave, dentist appointments, a couple of mini field ops.

I am gratful that September is flying by so quickly - we're already in the 2nd half of the month. This means in one week our baby girl will be 6 months old, and it feels as though she has just arrived. Also, it means that we have left than 5 months here in California. It seems like a lot of time, but on the other hand we have to paint our room back to its original white, pack, clean, and find out what the next chapter of our life is going to be.

Jerry has been studying like crazy and applying to different departments. Next weekend, the 25th, we hope to be in Phoenix, AZ for testing to some of these departments. I have to get going, I'm making roasted cornish game hens for dinner. We have our future brother in law coming by to watch the kids for us, and give us a much needed date night. It will be the last one for a few months...

All prayers and good wishes are welcomed and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment