Wednesday, November 10, 2010

After this post, I will utilize my will power

for the good of the house. In some way I will better my home. I think.

Where has my mojo gone? The last few days I've felt completely "meh" - for lack of a better description. My in-laws are coming to visit tomorrow. Maybe my lack of caring is my mind protecting itself from freaking out. See, our house is in the middle of being sorted through and packed. I've been selling things we don't want to move and giving to Goodwill. Our home is a topsy-turvy mess. Luckily, it's just clutter, and mostly downstairs. But still, everyone wants their house to be nice when people visit.

Grandparents land tomorrow evening. Birthday Ball is on Saturday. I'm stoked.

The other morning, I went to the gym and did some cardio. Right as I'm opening the car door to leave, I sneeze. The result is a decent sized knot on my head (from the corner of the door). Today, I was opening a regular plastic jar of JIF peanut butter, and sliced my finger open. Seriously?! Yep. The inner safety seal thing cut me while I was unscrewing the lid. Zach has been waking up between 6 and 630 am every morning. I'm not thrilled about it, but what can I do? We took his plastic door knob keeper off, and leave our door open in the morning, so he wanders in and wakes me up now. It's probably good for me... I'm still getting used to it though.

NaNoWriMo has been going on for a 10 days now. I have written ZERO words. I suck. I know myself pretty well. I know I cave under pressure and avoid things I say I'm going to do. But I love writing. This is frustrating, and I attribute some of this problem to my recent "meh-ness". There's still 20 days. I'm hoping to kick off some serious writing today.

After I do something for the good of my home.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And have a blast at Bday Ball! Ours is tomorrow night. We'll have to swap photos. Although mine won't have my Man in them... :P ~ Luv, Jen

    ReplyDelete