Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shoulda, Could, Woulda

I should have blogged yesterday. I wanted to, even. But I pushed it off until this morning, and now I'm paying the consquences.

Today has not started out very well. And it's only 9 am.

I have since recovered from my SAT panic attack, celebrated Christmas Eve with my hubby by replacing the master cylinder in our truck, and had a laid back Christmas with Mustache Man and Kidlets. To be completely honest, I am happy to see Christmas pass this year. It's always the highlight of my year, I have a desperate love for the holiday. But with Christmas gone, the next "big" event our family has planned is our move back home. And I've been waiting, dreaming, and craving this move for nearly 4 years now.

I'm going to salvage the rest of my day by throwing myself into continuing my decluttering/cleaning mission, and packing a few boxes. We only have a few more weeks to have the house packed up, and with my two munchkins ad unreliable motivation, I'm going to need every spare minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment