Saturday, May 8, 2010

My How Time Flies... When You're Sleep Deprived

I've just realized how terribly neglected my blog has been!

My daughter is now 6 weeks old, and is plumping up quite nicely. Z is a very involved big brother, and insists on petting and patting his sister's head and holding her hand in the car.

I've been swamped lately with learning how to juggle my two little munchkins, especially with the husband being away for training, I'm barely sneaking in quick showers late at night. He left on Sunday the 2nd, and comes back on the 14th.(Get this ridiculousness! For the month of May, he's only home for 12 total days! The rest he is slotted to spend in the field training for a deployment he isn't even going on!) I'm in survival mode right now, and I know all you Mama's can understand.

I hope to soon be re-vamping my blog a little bit and changing things up - well, as soon as I get a minute to breathe! It'll probably be when the hubby is home and I get a couple minutes to myself again. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment