Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cleaning House to Offspring

Makes me smile. When the Hubby and I were dating, we listened to the Offspring a lot. On a sentimental note, I have to say that I love the fact that I still get that giddy/nervous feeling about the man!

I've had a pretty bad case of writer's block the last few days. I tried just hitting it hard and working through it, but that was even less productive than waiting for some random piece of motivation to come my way. So, I am intentionally not writing for a couple of days. I'm going to focus on housework, and introducing our little guy to his potty and pull ups.

My sister-in-law is coming to visit us next week, and I look forward to the distraction.

May the creativity flow soon! For now, Im going to continue busting at my mental log jam with sweats, cream soda, and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment